“iTunes Connect is a suite of web-based tools for managing content sold on the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and the App Store for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch. As a member of the Apple Developer Program, you’ll use this tool to manage apps, agreements, tax and banking information, sales reports, and more”
“Join the Apple Developer Program to reach customers around the world on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and iMessage, and on the Safari Extensions Gallery. You’ll also get access to beta software, advanced app capabilities, extensive beta testing tools, and app analytics.”
Steps to upload to Apple App Store:
- Create an App.
- Upload to iTunes Connect.
- Send for review and publication from iTunes Connect.
Registration in Apple Developer Program:
- As a person:
You will have to give to a developer your id and password.
- As a company:
You will have to invite a developer for role in your team.
Registration in iTunes Connect:
- Go to the itunesconnect.apple.com and register.
- What kind of roles: developer.apple.com/support/roles/
- Guide how to manage them: developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/IDEs/Conceptual/AppDistributionGuide/UsingiTunesConnect/UsingiTunesConnect.html
Customer should provide to mobile developer:
- Access to Apple Developer Program with person id, password OR role in the team using developer apple id.
- Role in iTunes Connect using developer apple id.