We’re looking for expert developer with at least 4+ years of professional Ruby development experience. Senior developer responsibilities include managing junior developers, developing and supporting medium and large projects.
We are Syndicode
Syndicode is a software development company that gained a high degree of confidence from our customers and partners.
We have used various languages such as PHP, NodeJS, GoLang, and Python, but Ruby is our language of choice. See why. But you should be sharing this passion with us if you’re reading this post.
Making web and mobile apps for all business goals, we provide clear expectations, concrete schedule, and a well-defined project description. Thus, each member of our team is involved both in internal and external processes. These are not just employees, but talented developers who love their work. And we hope you’ll become one of them!
There are 40+ different experts in Syndicode team. Each developer in Syndicode team communicates with the client directly, avoiding extra links and odd misunderstandings.
What we do?
Syndicode is already famous with web and mobile apps which is visible from our logo. But these products are just the most popular ones. A large part of the products we develop also include websites, online marketplaces, MVP, prototypes, API and more. The cool thing about working with us is the opportunity to start a project from scratch. No need to dig into complicated and weird code somebody wrote before!
You can figure out what we have done before by checking our portfolio.
So, if you’re interested, here we go with the proposition and requirements!
- jQuery, AngularJs, Bootstrap
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL
- RSpec, Capybara, Cucumber
- Capistrano, Nginx, Redis, Unicorn, Puma, Ubuntu, AWS, Heroku
- Technical challenges and professional growth
- Strong and friendly team
- Competitive compensation package
- Office in the city center
- Remote work when you have a strong reason
- You implement new products and features
- You enjoy the freedom to work on cutting-edge technologies and exploring new ones
- You work in an agile team using pairing, pull request based code reviews, automated testing, and continuous integration
- You take ownership over specific components and continuously work to improve them
- You are proactive and pay attention to the scalability, performance and availability of our systems
- You take responsibility to ensure successful results in a data-driven environment
- You work closely together with business, design and other stakeholders
You bring 4+ years of relevant working experience within the field of web development and software engineering, ideally on medium and large size projects extending over a period of 6 months plus. Very good understanding of systems engineering, scalability, and algorithms as well as Ruby on Rails.
- Database knowledge, preferably with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience implementing APIs.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of server management (deployment, monitoring, optimizing, etc.) a plus
- Passion for games is a plus
- Ad and Social Tech experience is a big plus
- Good knowledge in backend infrastructure technologies like Linux, AWS, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Docker
- Prior experience with source control tools — Git, Github
- Loves working in an Agile environment
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international start-up environment
- Disciplined approach to automated testing and quality assurance
- Very good communication skills, high proficiency in English
Sounds tough? Well, yes. But if you are a talented person who wants to reach new horizons and improve the skills with the team of professionals – don’t afraid to apply! This is your chance to meet a challenge, and prove you’re the best!