We’re looking for expert senior PHP developer with at least 4+ years of professional web development experience. Senior developer responsibilities include managing junior developers, developing and supporting medium and large projects.
- PHP Frameworks
- Design patterns
- jQuery, AngularJs, Bootstrap
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- PHPUnit, Codeception
- Apache, Ubuntu, AWS
- Technical challenges and professional growth
- Strong and friendly team
- Competitive compensation package
- Office in the city center
- Remote work when you have a strong reason
- You implement new products and features
- You enjoy the freedom to work on cutting edge technologies and exploring new ones
- You work in an agile team using pairing, pull request based code reviews, automated testing and continuous integration
- You take ownership over specific components and continuously work to improve them
- You are proactive and pay attention to the scalability, performance and availability of our systems
- You take responsibility to ensure successful results in a data driven environment
- You work closely together with business, design and other stakeholders
You bring 4+ years of relevant working experience within the field of web development and software engineering, ideally on medium and large size projects extending over a period of 6 months plus. Very good understanding of systems engineering, scalability, and algorithms in the PHP realm.
- Database knowledge, preferably with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience implementing APIs.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of server management (deployment, monitoring, optimizing, etc.) a plus
- Good knowledge in backend infrastructure technologies like Linux, AWS, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Docker
- Prior experience with source control tools — Git, Github
- Loves working in an Agile environment
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international start-up environment
- Disciplined approach to automated testing and quality assurance
- Very good communication skills, high proficiency in English