Thinking like a programmer
Ladies and gentlemen! Greet summer and our new Syndicode digest #8 awaiting for you!
- Functions, Functions everywhere. Sometimes functions is all what you need. Just try and you will never return to the bloated world.
- Build a solid base from which you can develop more complex features. Following this guide you can learn how to deploy often and catch deployment-related bugs before they pile up.
- NEW release for Websocket Client in Elixir realm.
- Write type-safe Elixir code with Elm’s syntax. You know sometimes you will need to get this type safety even if you have dialyzer under your belt.
- Here are 10 most impressive Research Papers around Artificial Intelligence. Don’t be scared, we still learning.
- Read an interesting article about how AI (AlphaGo), a computer program created by Google’s DeepMind subsidiary, won one million dollars in Go game. Does it better than man?
- Clojure: run the simplest possible webserver. Practical.ly
- HTML is a living standard for the Greater good.
- Can you distinguish bad semantic from good? That is all about class names. Really.
- AAA Architecture in 26 pages. For those who want’s to stay safe under ever changing world of HTTP standards.
- Learn about and build your own first progressive web app! With pleasure.
- In details: work and main principles of SAM (State-Action-Model) Pattern, next iteration of MVVM.
- Example of simple but fully functional CQRS/ES named counters application. If you feel power.
- Why and where we can use Terraform? Read comprehensive guide.
- See how can you build marketplace using Elixir.