Where do you get inspiration to create something awesome and outstanding? Designers know the success key often can be found in works of other designers. And sometimes in their stories. Tilda Publishing gathered 20 TED lectures that will help you to reach some new horizons.
Here you will find talks of famous designers about original thinking, technologies in design and the nature of artworking.
- Tony Fadell: the first secret of design is noticing
- David Kelley: how to build your creative confidence
- Chip Kidd: the art of first impression in design and life
- Joe Gebbia: how Airbnb designs for trust
- Matthew Carter: my life in typefaces
- David Pogue: Simplicity sells
- Don Norman: 3 ways good design makes you happy
- Stefan Sagmeister: 7 rules for making more happiness
- Shawn Achor: the happy secret of better work
- Elizabeth Gilbert: your elusive creative genius
And others. You can listen to their talks on http://tilda.education/articles-ted-lectures-about-design