Friday evening is a brilliant time to read about the most interesting topics we gathered for you in Syndicode digest #9! And don’t ask about digest naming.
- Reference how to use REST Hooks for your service and why it is better than just web server.
- High-level overview of Four Core Concepts and use-cases details of Holy Webpack. Go through the outline and you will find a lot of useful information of plugins, configuration etc.
- It’s not always obvious how to type-check your code. It can be painful, especially if you have Ecmascript. But we found nice article for those who are type-checking React with Flow!
- Resources for deep learning lovers: new announcements and research in the field. Dive deeply to learn more!
- Find what’s new in iOS 11. Core ML: why it is considered as direct advantage for developers doing crazy machine learning.
- And even more on iOS 11: read about Vision framework.
- Benefits to using REST over WebSockets. Will you argue?
- Superset by Airbnb is good for query, explore, and data visualization. And actually can replace your data science team. Learn why.