We always feel something strange when fall comes. It’s like you have lost something but don’t know what exactly. The only one thing will always be with you it’s your own head. So try to make it full of knowledge. Meet out new source of knowledge: Syndicode Digest #19 – Magnifying tree
- The world went mad with cryptocurrencies. So, maybe it’s time to create your own blockchain in Haskell?
- GitHub is inspired by its experience migrating the application to Kubernetes. Read why the migration happened
- A few weeks ago Google released the final version of Android 8 now known as Android Oreo. Android team doesn’t seem to care too much about PWA…
- How to understand recursion? Get more clarity about recursion approach in programming and compare it to the interactive one. Did we ask you how to understand recursion?
- 12 proven techniques we can use to make remote pair programming more effective.
- It might be a good idea to use Google Spreadsheets as a data source for a web application, especially if you’re just building a quick prototype.
- When you work in the same field for a long time, you, probably, know this feeling. Read the real story of a programmer who experienced the burnout, and how he survived.
- This kind of specialist will work for food. Joke. Meet the unicorn designer and find why he is special.