What is evil? Is the knowledge you will never use is a pure evil? Or shiny prospects you see when starting the brand new programming language? This could be promising, as we wrote earlier in Decision making by the developer article, but expectations might not become true. Stay tuned to avoid facing the evil, read our new Syndicode Digest #27 – Vitriolic book.
- Who is under the biggest stress? CTO is under the biggest stress! To avoid melting down CTO have to clearly define the role, tasks to perform and understand the parameters of success from the very beginning.
- Enjoy a well-tested feature rich Firebase implementation for React Native, supporting both iOS & Android platforms for 10+ Firebase modules (including Cloud Firestore).
- Testmunk is a tool to scale up your app testing by introducing mobile test automation on real iOS and Android devices over the cloud, using the calabash automation framework.
- Some approaches and examples of improved Conflict-free Replicated Data Types model. There you will find which pure datatypes are possible over off-the-shelf causal delivery middleware.
- Have you watched Silicon Valley TV series? In the last episodes, Richard is trying to implement the new technology for files can be spread and storage with no real storage, using users’ devices. That is very similar to pingfs – “True cloud storage”. This is a filesystem where the data is stored only on the Internet itself, as ICMP Echo packets (pings) traveling from you to remote servers and back again.
- Yesterday we shared with you the article with 36 resources for designers. But one resource we found only today. Add Pngtree to your list. There you will find millions of high-quality free png images, PSD, AI and EPS Files
- More repositories from GitHub: discover 4 new useful repositories for code formatting, creating markup, server-side deployment and evaluating your JS code.
- Creating a parallel, offline, extensible, browser-based bundler for CodeSandbox tutorial.
- Read how virtualization is different from containerization and how Docker changed the future of containerization. What approach will remain in the end?
- The bonus with links to 560 free online courses from 200 universities! In case you have missed it: Computer Science, Mathematics, Programming, Data Science, Humanities, Social Sciences, Education & Teaching, Health & Medicine, Business, Personal Development, Engineering, Art & Design, and finally Science available for you.