What is the first thing comes to your mind when you think of turtle? The slowness or tardiness? That is true, but these features have one extreme advantage. When you don’t hurry, you’re able to enjoy your work and be more attentive. So, don’t hurry when you do something important and take an example from the wise turtle. Read our Syndicode Digest #29 – Billing Turtle.
- How far we’ve come in the last few years in computer vision? Explore the summary from the International Conference on Computer Vision: photorealistic images, captioning complex overlapping events on video, seeing around corners without looking and more…
- Welcome Angular 5.0.0! Its size is reduced and bugs are fixed. And, yes, its unofficial name is “pentagonal-donut”.
- See the results of Mobile Developers Conference MBLTdev 2017. This year MBLTdev gathered over 600 participants: iOS and Android developers, testers, analysts, mobile project managers and other professional community members.
- What are the pitfalls in designing for a large touchscreen? An interesting review of the clickable design and using the space for interaction.
- Learn the example of how to develop a Model-View-Controller pattern from scratch.
- The webpack log desperately needs a new friendly UI. Do you know how to use webpack-dashboard with custom config?
- What’s new in Swift 4? Read about the last updates from the official site.
- You might have heard about the Domain-Driven Design approach to building applications. Here are the answers to the 10 most common misconceptions about DDD development.
- Read a brief historical and technical analysis of web service authentication in iOS apps. How iOS 11 with SFAuthenticationSession is different from the previous versions?