We use React in many of our projects. And at the end of this year, it’s interesting to find out what themes were most discussed in React community. Syndicode is sharing with you an interesting scope of the most popular React links shared in 2017.
So there are a bunch of threads about React in 2017. But the most interesting and shared ones are here for you:
- How to organize a large react application and make it scale.
- How to structure components in React?
- Writing scalable React apps with the component folder pattern.
- Seven reasons to outlaw React’s functional components.
- Eight things to learn in React before using Redux.
- Reactide: a dedicated IDE for React development.
- React State vs. Redux State: when and why?
- Five tips for working with Redux in large applications.
- React Bits: a compilation of React patterns and tips.
- How to greatly improve your React app performance.
Explore these materials here.