January is already here but it’s never too late to jump on the bandwagon and catch up with the conference’s schedule! Especially if you are in Barcelona. Take a look at the intensive and diverse variety of Barcelona startup events in January 2018!
Don’t you mind us constantly reminding you that Syndicode has one of its offices in Barcelona? Recently we showed you the most promising startups discovered in this city last year. Barcelona is definitely one of the best locations for the new enterprises and interesting startups. You have a unique chance to join this amazing hub and visit one of the startup events this January:
- The Three Pillars Of Fundraising Success for your Startup with Florian Kandler (Thu, 11 January, it’s tomorrow!)
- Free Codebar Coding Workshop Hosted by Barcelona Code School (Thu, 11 January, it’s tomorrow!)
- Creation of a Product: Telling the Story (Tue, 16 January)
- Terraform Workshop (Tue, 16 January)
- How to use Facebook & Instagram to grow your Business? (Tue, January 16)
- Cecilia Tham (CEO at Makers of Barcelona) Hosted by Startup Grind BCN (Wed, 17 January)
- Cryptocurrency Landscape in 2018 & Beyond (Thu, 25 January)
To explore the details check this article.