In case you missed it, we’re here to tell you that TypeScript 2.7 released! Eventually, the new version of this open-source Microsoft maintained language received the support for declaring const-named properties on types including ECMAScript symbols.
What’s new in TypeScript 2.7?
The next improvements and additions include:
- Stricter class property checks
- Definite assignment assertions
- Easier ECMAScript module interoperability
- unique symbol types and const-named properties
- Cleaner output in –watch mode
- Prettier –pretty output
- Numeric Separators
- Fixed Length Tuples
- in operator narrowing and accurate instanceof
- Smarter object literal inference
You can find all the details on the official Microsoft blog.