Here in Syndicode we love new tools! Especially if they help us to create original an awesome design. That’s why we used to making some overviews and sharing with you the info about newest solutions. Last fall we published the article about prototyping tools for designers. And this Friday we came across another interesting solution for design and prototyping. Meet Phase for digital design!
There are many neat design tools around. That means you shouldn’t stick with the one you get used to. Better try as many as you can and choose the best of all. That is why we like delivering the information about different tools for you to compare and consider.
Phase is a digital design tool re-worked from the ground up. In the official statement, it is said that it’s visual and intuitive enough to let designers take the creative process back. With Phase, you can first create digital products and then export them to customizable code.
In a nutshell, Phase will provide:
- designing screens, not pages – a workspace that dynamically adjusts, and adapts;
- design tools to catch up with real, adaptive layouts;
- element states from basics like a click, hove or scroll to the most advanced element interaction states;
- component libraries for everything – from colors to border-radius;
- exported code with fully customized configurations.
While we’re waiting for Phase to be released this summer, you can get early access by entering Phase beta version waitlist. Give it a try!
Follow the link to explore details and get the early access.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter not to miss anything interesting!