Vue.js developer in Kyiv office needed. We look for Vue.js developer into the project for a US-based company that offers modern powerful B2B SaaS system worldwide.
The developed web application based on HTML5, CSS3, modern JS frameworks (including Ember.js, Vue.js), RoR and PostgreSQL is available for the millions of users on various platforms: Web responsive, iOS and Android. Blackbell is an intuitive online software that lets you easily market your products & services and bring together external suppliers to your own marketplace of services.
Besides pure SAAS, the platform and apps built are also integrated to hardware and software. The development team is more than 10 mobile, backend, front-end developers. Majority of the team is in Kyiv.
We need Strong Middle – Senior Frontend developer with 3+ years of work experience and spoken English. We appreciate self-organized, energetic and open-minded professionals who enjoy the creation of unique applications.
- Backbone, marionette.js
- Ruby on Rails
- PostrgeSQL, Redis
- REST JSON API
- Nginx, AWS
- You become a part of the international team that creates innovative products
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- You get the top level of the compensation package on the market
- You work in a comfortable office in the city center, with a workplace and all needed equipment
- Flexible working hours, we pay attention to result, not time spent
- Zero bureaucracy
- Accountant assistance
- Paid vacation, public holidays
- We motivate our experts to speak at conferences and provide different activities in the office
The developed web and mobile applications are based on HTML5, CSS3, modern JS frameworks, Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL. Frontend developer is expected to contribute to client part of CMS system done with Backbone.js and to mobile apps done with Ember.js and Cordova. Overall we look the working knowledge of the following techs. In a nutshell, your obligations will include:
- Further development of the platform
- Communication on technical topics with the technically-competent customer
- Planning the task pool for the new functions development
- Communication with the project team
- Managing customer expectations
We’ll be happy to see you at Syndicode!