Let’s be honest. If you’re the real developer, you must like games. There’s no other option. Today we’d like to match nice things with useful things. ‘Useful’ is about articles, tutorials, and news we share with you. And ‘nice’ (which doesn’t make the first part less nice) – the advice about the Game! We wrote ‘Game’ with the capital because of Cuphead really worth it! Write good code and play good games, that’s all! Read Syndicode Digest #45 – Cuphead strikes back!
- Yesterday we announced that Flutter now in beta. Today we’d like to continue the topic of mobile app development tools with the comparison of performance between Native iOS (Swift) and React-Native. The comparison includes CPU and GPU measurements.
- The list of Elixir tips that will be very useful as for Elixir newcomers so as for experienced developers. This is the 7th edition and you can browse for more previous tips right there.
- Did you know that there’s more than one way to use conditional expressions in React? Sure, you did. We suggest you explore 8 React conditional rendering methods in details.
- While Ruby 2.6.0-preview1 is already released, Syndicode wants you to look at the method JIT compiler for Ruby 2.6.
- Let’s understand how everything works under the hood for authentication in Phoenix.
- Eventually, frontend developers can breathe with relief! We found a way how to make your HTML responsive by adding a single line of CSS!
- And this week discovery is Redux Box – modular and easy-to-grasp Redux based state management, with least boilerplate. Give it a try.
- Despite that spring is already here and a bit late for predictions, but the suggested graphic design trends to be popular in 2018 are just awesome!
If you’d like to find more outstanding materials subscribe to our weekly newsletter!