Here we are with the most interesting
- Video.js is a web video player built from the ground up for an HTML5 world. It supports HTML5 and Flash video and YouTube and Vimeo (through plugins). It supports video playback on desktops and mobile devices. 19,599 stars by now.
- react-virtualized contain React components for efficiently rendering large lists and tabular data. 9,562 stars by now.
- awesome-blockchain-cn is a repository with Blockchain related items and issues. Also, there you can find an information on Fabric and Ethereum development. 8,227 stars by now.
- GUN is a real-time, distributed, offline-first, graph database engine. It solves state synchronization, no matter what, on reloads, across all your users, and even on conflicting updates. GUN is peer-to-peer by design, meaning you have no centralized database server to maintain or that could crash. 7,727 stars by now.
- pell is the simplest and smallest WYSIWYG text editor for web, with no dependencies. 7,636 stars by now.
- Jumpserver is fully open source bastion machine that uses the GNU GPL v2.0 open source protocol and follows the Web 2.0 specification. It adopts a distributed architecture and supports multi-room cross-regional deployment. 4,496 stars by now.
- Rough.js is a lightweight Canvas based library that lets you draw in a sketchy, hand-drawn-like, style. The library defines primitives to draw lines, curves, arcs, polygons, circles, and ellipses. It also supports drawing SVG paths. 4,105 stars by now.
- Greenlet is a simplified single-function version of workerize that helps you to move an async function into its own thread. 3,235 stars by now.
- Converse.js is a web-based XMPP/Jabber instant messaging client. It enables you to add chat functionality to your website, independent of any specific backend. 1,966 stars by now.
- Some fun stuff. five.js is a library to overcomplicate
5. 1,218 stars by now.
- urql is a GraphQL client, exposed as a set of ReactJS components, the ‘Universal React Query Library’. 1,218 stars by now.
- Home-AssistantConfig is a repository with configurations and documentation for a Smart Home. 1,064 stars by now.
- Moleculer is a fast, modern and powerful microservices framework for Node.js (>= v6.x). 939 stars by now.
- workerize-loader is a Webpack loader that moves a module and its dependencies into a Web Worker, automatically reflecting exported functions as asynchronous proxies. 894 stars by now.
- Texture is a toolset designed for the production of scientific content. It uses the Dar Format, which defines a stricter form of the JATS Archiving and Interchange Tag Set (“green” v. 1.1) XML standard. 571 stars by now.
Check our previous JS digests here.
If you want to receive more of interesting information, subscribe to our weekly newsletter!