Bitcoin & Blockchain Conference Kyiv is a unique conference designed to answer the questions about Blockchain and why it is needed or why Ukraine stands a good chance of becoming the ideological center of the global Blockchain & Bitcoin community. Well, if you never been to Ukraine before, here’s your chance to explore its potential! Are you ready for Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv?
On March 29, Kyiv will host the largest exhibition and conference in Ukraine on blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and ICO: Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv. This is the fifth annual event, which gathers businesspeople from Ukraine and abroad, developers of decentralized solutions, investors, and organizers of token sales.
Why should you join Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv?
- The conference will gather over 2000 participants
- More than three dozens of speakers
- The exhibition area will feature more than 70 brands, representing software and services for the crypto industry
- The conference will be divided into specialized streams dedicated to finance, developments and ICO
- The conference will host a special guest: Minister of infrastructure of Ukraine, Volodymyr Omelyan. He will tell the audience what blockchain projects related to the transport industry can be implemented in Ukraine.
- The conference will host the representatives of Ukrainian Ministers and Departments. The politicians will talk about the opportunity to establish a separate zone in Ukraine to deal with digital asset laws; the integration of a regulatory sandbox in the country; and about how to integrate cyber-physical systems in the country’s economy and reveal the advantages of its tokenization.
And that’s exciting!
- blockchain and cryptocurrencies for businesses;
- legislation: prospects of Ukraine and experience of other countries;
- solutions: blockchain services, applications, smart contracts;
- ICOs for investors and startup founders.
- blockchain entrepreneurs;
- representatives of Ukrainian Ministers and Departments, including Volodymyr Omelyan, Oleksandr Ryzhenko, Konstantin Yarmolenko, Oleksii Mushak and David Kiziria
- startup founders;
- marketing specialists;
- representatives of specialized mass media
CEOs and business founders
International business experts will make their presentations as well. So, the conference will involve:
- US speaker Edan Yago, CEO at Epiphyte
- Adam Vaziri, Director at Diacle that delivers legal services to blockchain companies, UK
- Dominik Zynis, a business expert and a co-founder of the well-known Wings platform, Switzerland
- Yuliya Sporysh, the head of CoinIndex agency
- Alina Belkovskaya, a co-founder of the VANDAL BlackPapers analytical project
- Artem Afian, a co-founder of Juscutum law company
Marketing and management experts
- Aleks Bozhinov, CMO at Crowdholding,
- George Givishvili, Bitfury
- Serhii Bondarenko, Senior Consulting Manager at world-renowned Deloitte
The exhibition will present cryptocurrency exchanges, services for traders, electronic wallets, equipment and software for mining, platforms for trading and creating digital ecosystems, decentralized management systems, as well as services of companies for project promotion and legal support.
The organizer of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference is Smile-Expo; its network of bitcoin conferences covers more than 20 countries.
Get more information about schedule and venue and register on the website of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv.
See you there!