All programmers are somehow religious. They do believe in progress, in future, in the unlimited power of those pretty lines of code, and of course in artificial intelligence. Or not? However, when we do something we have to believe in it. Otherwise, there’s no point! Our new Friday’s Syndicode Digest #49 – Sheperd’s church wishes you strong faith, patience and tons of wisdom!
- Using Linux? Here’s the tutorial on how to setup and choose software for Linux Development Environment. Editors, utilities, development and DevOps tools and more tips to improve your development machine.
- Last time we showed you how to use Ruby 2.5.0 with Docker. Today we’d like to present you also useful material on how to Dockerize Angular, Vue and React Web Apps.
- Since we’re aware of different data science and machine learning topics, we assume you will be interested in this too. This is the list of cool 11 JS Machine Learning libraries.
- All important info about React gathered in one file called React Cheatsheet.
- After getting familiar with the list of developers who stream their code making on Twitch, you might want to narrow the list to some particular ones. Like 24 JS and Node.js experts to follow online.
- It seems like using Ruby Event Store without Rails will make much easier to use RES and exchange events between multiple applications and/or micro-services.
- Explore 10 Automation Testing Tools for 2018 compared. Selenium, Katalon Studio, UFT, Watir, IBM Rational Functional Tester, TestComplete, TestPlant eggPlant, Tricentis Tosca, Ranorex, Robot framework.
- In-depth features for leveling up and perfecting the craft with advanced concepts and considerations when using web fonts.