We have fantastic mood and enough inspiration for creating 5th digest with the most popular weekly Rails repositories! Weekly trending Ruby on Rails repositories from April, 5 will include open source discovery service, the Integration of React + Webpack + Rails, testing framework, government eParticipation website, Rails engine for admin dashboard and more of neat Rails repositories! With Syndicode you will never miss Rails open source projects worth your attention!
The list starts with the most recent updates.
Weekly trending Ruby on Rails GitHub repositories
- Zammad is a web-based open source helpdesk/customer support system with many features to manage customer communication via several channels like telephone, facebook, twitter, chat and e-mails.
- Libraries.io is the open source discovery service that monitors 2,694,638 open source packages across 36 different package managers, so you don’t have to. It helps developers find new open source libraries, modules and frameworks and keep track of ones they depend upon.
- react_on_rails is the Integration of React + Webpack + Rails using rails/webpacker to build Universal (Isomorphic) Apps (Server Rendering).
- rspec-rails is a testing framework for Rails 3.x, 4.x and 5.0.
- Consul is the Open Government and E-Participation Web Software, opensource code repository of the eParticipation website CONSUL, originally developed for the Madrid City government eParticipation website.
- Administrate is a Rails engine that helps you put together flexible admin dashboard, a framework for creating flexible, powerful admin dashboards in Rails.
- Suspenders is a Rails template with the standard defaults, ready to deploy to Heroku.
- shopify_app is a gem that includes a Rails Engine and generators for writing Rails applications using the Shopify API.
- Ruby Bookmarks is a curated collection of essential Ruby and Ruby on Rails resources. The project aims to maintain a well-structured reference equally useful both for beginners and advanced web developers.
- Audited (previously acts_as_audited) is an ORM extension that logs all changes to your models. Audited can also record who made those changes, save comments and associate models related to the changes. It currently (4.x) works with Rails 5.1, 5.0 and 4.2.
- ActiveRecord-JDBC-Adapter (AR-JDBC) is the main database adapter for Rails’ ActiveRecord component that can be used with JRuby. It provides full or nearly full support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQite3.
- Shoulda Matchers is a collection of testing matchers extracted from Shoulda. It provides RSpec- and Minitest-compatible one-liners that test common Rails functionality.
- StripeEvent is a webhook integration for Rails applications. It’s built on the ActiveSupport::Notifications API.
- Moonshine is a simple Rails deployment and configuration management. 15 minute deploys of Rails 2, 3, or 4 apps.
- spree_i18n is the Internationalization project, translation files for Spree Commerce.
- lobsters is Rails code running the Lobsters link aggregation site.
- rails-dev-box is a virtual machine for Ruby on Rails core development that automates the setup of a development environment for working on Ruby on Rails itself.
Find our previous issues about the most popular Rails repositories here.
Also, subscribe to our weekly newsletter to find more interesting stuff!