We are happy to write about the latest news with useful tools and updates. The last version of Credo received only the two minor new features. But it is still worth sharing! Credo is a static code analysis tool emphasizing code consistency and teaching. Credo v0.9.1 released!
Credo is a static code analysis tool for the Elixir language with a focus on code consistency and teaching. It can:
- show you refactoring opportunities in your codec
- show complex and duplicated code fragments
- warn you about common mistakes
- show inconsistencies in your naming scheme
- help you enforce a desired coding style
The last version of Credo v0.9.1 received:
- Fix false positive in SpaceAroundOperators
- Fix false positive in UnusedEnumOperation
Find the details on GitHub!
By the way, check the list open source Elixir frameworks!