Here in Syndicode, we build the unique custom software for all business needs. But to grow your business having great software is not enough. On June 8-9 come to Kyiv to join ThinkStage conference for business analysis and product management! Take an opportunity to become a part of the conference for professionals in business analysis, requirement engineering, product management, project management and usability!
ThinkStage is a conference focused on IT product. From the idea to the set of requirements. From startup to the successful business. From code to design, from design to usability… If you are a business analyst, requirement engineer, product manager, PM, usability expert or a startup founder, we are waiting for you at TinkStage conference in Kyiv on June 8-9, 2018!
- World’s top speakers with the expertize in product management, industry standards development and advance avant-garde ideas.
- Unique 8-hour workshops and training on June 7, the day before the conference.
- Networking party with food, drinks, and talks with folks from Ukraine and abroad.
- Round tables, Case studies and ‘free microphone’.
- A special mobile app to communicate with speakers, participants, and companies during the event.
- Victoria Cupet, BABOOK guide v 3.0 co-author. IIBA Regional Director for Europe.
- Hans van Loenhoud, IREB – most popular world certification for business analysts – managing board member.
- Thomas Geis, One of UXQB.ORG founders – first global certification for professionals in usability. Editor of ISO standards in usability and user experience fields.
- Dr. Karsten Nebe, Usability Engineering and Digital Fabrication professor at Rhine-Waal University, Germany. Design thinking expert.
- 3 streams each day
• Business analysis & requirements engineering
• Product & Project management
• Product design & Usability
- Each stream contains speeches and workshops
• 24 speeches
• 9 workshops
- All speeches and workshops are carefully selected by the program committee
Workshop on June 7
Visit the unique 8-hour workshops and training from keynote speakers ThinkStage’18 the day before the conference, on June 7. Get maximum use and practical skills. Hurry up, because the number of participants is limited!
See the detailed info, full list of speakers and the schedule on the official event site.
Also, you can submit a speech here!
Don’t miss ThinkStage conference for business analysis and product management. See you there!