Do you remember when we introduced you the awesome list of Ruby conferences to visit in 2018? But here in Syndicode, we also use Elixir! So, as we did it with Ruby, we decided to create the list of Elixir and Erlang events to visit in 2018. By the way, check conferCal that is a conference calendar for developers and other people in tech.
Elixir and Erlang events to visit in 2018
- Empire City Elixir Conference 2018, May 19, New York City, United States
- Code BEAM STO (formerly known as Erlang User Conference), May 31 – June, Stockholm, Sweden
- Code Elixir (Formerly Elixir.LDN), August 16, London, UK
- ElixirConf, September 4-7, Bellevue, WA, United States
- ELIXIR Innovation and SME Forum, October 15-16, Frankfurt, Germany
- Gig City ElixirConf, October 26 – 27, Tennessee, United States (website coming soon)
- The Big Elixir, November 8-9, New Orleans, United States
- Code Mesh, November 8-9, London, UK
If we missed any Elixir and Erlang event, let us know! We will update this list in future.
Subscribe to Syndicode newsletter to get all the interesting news right to your mailbox!