You should already know that if there was no Syndicode digest on Friday, it will be delivered on Monday. So, this is happening today. But waiting for a digest is not a stress test we talk about. Actually, we talk about your everyday experience which is the real stress test. Of course, if you’re a good and responsible developer. There’s so much different obstacles you face and problems you solve! And the pressure you feel from your bosses or clients. But if you have chosen this profession – you have no way out. So keep calm and visit psychoanalyst as often as possible. That helps! And read our new Syndicode Digest #56 – Stress test!
- This is the real challenge to improve your skills. Follow this tutorial, and learn how to combine React with GraphQL in your application by using Apollo. Whereas the whole Apollo toolset can be used to create a GraphQL client, GraphQL server and other complementary applications, you will use Apollo Client only for your React client-side application in the following application.
- Why is VuePress cool? No, really, why? Take a small tour on VuePress features and why it’s popular.
- Something useful for Android developers! To be exact, the guidelines to follow for effective implementation of the MVP architectural pattern in Android. MVP architectural pattern is a good way to maintain code simplicity and reusability.
- Technical interviews can be broken down into two broad categories: domain specific interviews and computer science fundamentals interviews. How to prepare for these 2 types of technical interviews?
- This longread aims to prove you that Scrum software development methodology is the best thing in the world. However, you choose. Just make sure you aware of all of the best development methodologies.
- All three major cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure) are now betting on Kubernetes with managed Kubernetes as a Service. And even if you a great fan of Docker Swarm, you should try Kubernetes. Learn how you can use Kubernetes the same way as Swarm.
p.s. find out more about Jenkins X.
- What is the perfect deployment pipeline? What tools and services will you use to create it? We suggest you explore the example of building the deployment pipeline with GitLab, GitLab CI, and Heroku.
- The design landscape has changed completely nowadays. We’re equipped with new and powerful tools — CSS Grid, CSS custom properties, CSS shapes and CSS writing-mode… Learn about all of them and about how they change the web design.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and you will get more of interesting news and updates!