BSides is a famous world Cyber-Security Conference, a framework for cybersecurity conferences. There are more than 400 Security BSides conferences all over the world running each year. It’s time for continuing this framework in Ukraine. And we’re so happy that Security BSides conference will take place in Kharkiv on June 16! You should definitely be there!
Why attend BSides Kharkiv 2018?
BSides Kharkiv Conference is a conference for young information security enthusiasts. BSides Kharkiv Crew invites all specialists, who are starting their career, who aren’t indifferent to information security and who wants to build a strong, connected community.
BSides Kharkiv Conference goals are:
- to connect specialists and young enthusiasts for discussion of latest issues in the field of information security
- to establish interaction and cooperation between the of the conference participants
- start of discussions between participants for experience and ideas sharing, raise the awareness and build of trust within the community members
BSides Kharkiv agenda
- Two streams of useful and actual information from cybersecurity experts.
- Workshops, the unique opportunity to get practical recommendations and supply of your knowledge on data protection and vulnerability research.
- ‘Personal cybersecurity is easy. Beginning’, Konstiantyn Korsun.
- ‘How we screwed up and how you can prevent this’, Vitaly Balashov.
- ‘The benefits of CTF in a corporate environment’, Ivan Krakhmaliuk.
- ‘Lockpicking 101’, Eduard Babich.
- ‘Where is my safety, friend?’, Alice Miller.
- ‘Information Security for non-professionals – Simple solutions for PC and mobile’, Maxim Kobrin
… and many others
Follow the event updates on Facebook.
See you there!
p.s. For RoR developers, check our material about security issues solutions in Rails!