Join Mobiconf – mobile design & development summit in CEE! This is the leading international mobile development & UI/UX design summit that will take place on 4-5 of October 2018 in Krakow, Poland. Already for the 5th time, leaders from top mobile brands will gather in amazing Krakow for two full days of learning, sharing experience and networking in an environment like none other.
Mobiconf – mobile design & development summit in CEE
As the mobile development agency, Syndicode would like to invite you to one of the main European events that are shaped by mobile development & UI/UX design synergy. And the future is here… Data Science and Machine Learning related talks are in the upcoming edition scope!
Mobiconf connects designers & developers. The main event goal is the bullshit-free know-how sharing, talking about latest trends, tech novelties, and by all means networking. Mobiconf minimizes all obstacles to deliver maximum value.
Choose from 4 tracks:
- Everything Mobile.
Learn from 35+ leading minds in mobile design and development:
- James Butler – UX Designer at Booking.com
- Carola Nitz – Senior Software Engineer at VideoLabs
- Temi Adeniyi – Head of Design, Blinkist
- Nicola Corti – Android Software Engineer at Yelp
- Amilcar Guevara Torija – Creative Director at AKQA for Nike, Adidas, Sid Lee
- Raymond Ho – Visual Lead, Zalando
- Fernando Cejas – Developers Advocate, IBM,
- John Sundell – Author at Swift by Sundell
- Wiebe Elsinga – GDE, Mobile Tech Lead Egeniq
- Vladimir Alekseichenko – Founder&Trainer at DataWorkshop.
Mobiconf is organized from scratch by designers and developers working at Miquido, a company certified by Google – 2018 Android Certified Agency, a mobile technology partner of the Abbey Road Studios, Skyscanner, TUI, JetBrains. So who can understand your needs better, right?
Attention! If you’re a mobile developer or an ambitious UI/UX designer that has something to share with the community, you can take your chance to give a talk at Mobiconf. Here is the call of papers that ends on June 22.
If you want to become a Mobiconf sponsor or represent a media you can contact the organizers with this email: email@example.com
For general inquiries write here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early bird tickets
The registration is already opened and you have an opportunity to get the Early Bird tickets until 22nd of June!
See you there!