This is the scope of the latest weekly most popular JS repositories. Flip-flops season is the official time to forget about your shoes and feel the summer with your feet! This new scope of open source projects will make your work efficient, fast and fun! In the new Syndicode JS digest, you’ll find JS algorithms and data structures, a runtime that supports TS, React components, math library, UI elements, a wrapper for working with arrays and objects and many more neat projects… Explore and enjoy!
Here we are with the most interesting
- deno is a secure TypeScript runtime on V8 that supports TypeScript 2.8 out of the box. 21,233 stars by now.
- React Virtualized is React components for efficiently rendering large lists and tabular data. It aims to support all evergreen browsers and recent mobile browsers for iOS and Android.11,151 stars by now.
- Wired Elements is a series of basic UI Elements that have a hand-drawn look. These can be used for wireframes, mockups, or just the fun hand-drawn look. 5,830 stars by now.
- Vuido allows you to create native desktop applications for Windows, OS X and Linux using Vue.js. 4,635 stars by now.
- Collect.js is a convenient and dependency free wrapper for working with arrays and objects. It is almost identical API to Laravel Collections 5.5. 3,773 stars by now.
- ReactiveSearch is an Elasticsearch UI components library for React and React Native. It has 25+ components consisting of Lists, Ranges, Search UIs, Result displays and a way to bring any existing UI component into the library. 2,033 stars by now.
- maid is markdown driven task runner. 1,799 stars by now.
- Vuesax is a framework of components based on Vue.js. The framework is focused on facilitating the development of applications, improving the design of the same without removing the necessary functionality. 1,395 stars by now.
- Sucrase is an alternative to Babel compiler that allows super-fast development builds. Instead of compiling a large range of JS features down to ES5, Sucrase assumes that you’re targeting a modern JS runtime (e.g. Node.js 8 or latest Chrome) and focuses on compiling non-standard language extensions: JSX, TypeScript, and Flow. 822 stars by now.
- vue-virtual-scroller is a smooth scroll with any amount of data. It uses vue-observe-visibility to automatically refresh itself when shown to prevent display glitches. 804 stars by now.
- Saber.js is a minimalistic framework for building a static website using Vue.js. 785 stars by now.
- Hybrids is a UI library for creating Web Components with simple and functional API. 630 stars by now.
- Chartify is a React.js plugin for building charts using CSS. 582 stars by now.
Check our previous JS digests here.
If you want to receive more of interesting information, subscribe to our weekly newsletter!