Our previous JS digest was issued on June 25 but so many great repositories were explored since that time so we can’t keep them anymore. We want you to know about them too! This is the scope of the latest weekly most popular JS repositories. Catch the wave with us and stay tuned about all the newest and the coolest solutions for frontend developers! This new list of JS GitHub repositories will make your work smarter, faster and happier! Here you’ll find open source codebase to learn coding, the most popular JS utility library, storage library that improves offline experience, browser-based code editor, an online diagramming website, port of React Native to the web, self-hosted web IRC client, deep learning visualization toll and many more neat projects… Explore and enjoy!
Here we are with the most interesting
- freeCodeCamp open source codebase and curriculum on GitHub. Learn to code and help nonprofits. 292,649 stars by now.
- The Monaco Editor is the code editor that powers VS Code, a browser-based code editor. 9,995 stars by now.
- Docz is a tool that makes developers life easier by providing the opportunity to create styleguides and design systems. It is zero config and easy to learn for you to easily document all the things. 6,820 stars by now.
- draw.io is an online diagramming website that delivers the source in this project. 6,359 stars by now.
- PulltoRefresh.js is a quick and powerful plugin for your pull-to-refresh needs in your web app. No markup needed, highly customizable and dependency-free. 3,164 stars by now.
- Xmysql is the command to generate REST APIs for any MySql database. 3,050 stars by now.
- React Native DOM is experimental, comprehensive port of React Native to the web. 2,547 stars by now.
- react-ideal-image is an adaptive image component that asynchronously loads images, which will adapt based on network, which will allow a user to control, which image to load. 2,504 stars by now.
- The Lounge is a modern self-hosted web IRC client. 2,072 stars by now.
- SpriteJS is a cross-platform lightweight 2D render object model to manipulate the sprites in canvas as you do with the DOM elements. 1,944 stars by now.
- VisualDL is a deep learning visualization tool that can help design deep learning jobs. It includes features such as scalar, parameter distribution, model structure and image visualization. 1,690 stars by now.
- Tusk is an unofficial, featureful, open source, community-driven, free Evernote app used by people in more than 130 countries. 1,415 stars by now.
- Superfine is a minimal view layer for creating declarative web user interfaces. Mix it with your favorite state container or use it standalone for maximum flexibility. 1,130 stars by now.
- Comlink’s goal is to be a building-block for higher-level abstraction libraries. Comlink makes values from one thread can be used within the other thread (and vice versa) just like local values. 1,130 stars by now.
- Web-Maker is an offline playground for your web experiments. Something like CodePen or JSFiddle, but much faster and offline supported because it runs completely on your system. 1,045 stars by now.
- Vue-wait is a Multiple Process Loader Management for Vue and (optionally) Vuex. It helps to manage multiple loading states on the page without any conflict. 729 stars by now.
Check our previous JS digests here.
If you want to receive more of interesting information, subscribe to our weekly newsletter!