Eventually! This fall Kyiv will host one of the main software development events devoted to Agile development – the methodology most of Ukrainian software development businesses use. We proud to announce that Agile Rock Conference 2018 is coming to Kyiv!
The ‘loudest ‘ conference on approaches to flexible management of organizations and creative processes will be held in Ukraine on September 21st – 22nd. 35 speakers from 14 countries are invited: Germany, USA, Israel, Russia, Great Britain, Sweden, Austria, Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, Italy, Belgium, France and Australia.
Why attend Agile Rock Conference 2018?
Agile has long been seen as a synonym for how modern companies are organized. After all, when you are serious about using these methods, sooner or later you begin changing the entire organization.
The event will bring together the best speakers with great stories of highs and falls of using Agile. Plus, musical performances and jam are held for all participants right at the conference!
- Agile for beginners and practitioners
- Agile in large-scale products
- Transformations of organizations
- Product management – everything that concerns the result
- Agile-leadership and Scrum-mastership – everything that concerns people
- DevOps, engineering culture and quality
- Motivation, psychology and coaching changes
Agile Rock Conference 2018 keynote speakers:
- Henrik Kniberg, Sweden. Agile/Lean coach at Crisp. Worked with Spotify & LEGO. Author of ‘Scrum/XP from the Trenches’ and amazing videos about engineer culture of Spotify. Also, Henrik is a serious musician. And of course, we invited him to #agilerockconf.
- Marc Loeffler, Germany. Author and Agile coach. Marc is the author of ‘Improving Agile Retrospectives’ published in the Mike Cohn series by Addison-Wesley Professional. Before getting in touch with agile methods and principles in 2006, he was working as a project manager for companies like the Volkswagen AG or the Siemens AG.
- Angel Medinilla, Spain. Founder of Proyectalis – the leading Agile consulting and coaching company in Spain and Latinoamerica. Clients: Ericsson, Vodafone, Electronic Arts, EADS, Oracle, SAP, BBVA, Allianz, AXA, Auchan. He is the author of the books Agile Management (Springer) and ‘Agile Kaizen: Continuous Improvement Far Beyond Retrospectives’ (Springer).
Among others there will be practice speakers, mostly occupying top leadership positions, from the uppermost companies such as Spotify, Twinfield, IPLand, JBS, Diabol, Scalepoint, lehrermarktplatz.de, ANNA, FlixMobility. You will also meet the coaches from the leading consulting agencies: Scrum Ukraine, Agilelab, Unusual Concepts, AgileDrive, StartIT, Scrumguides, ScrumTrek, XP Injection.
Organized by Scrum Ukraine, this event is going to be the best place to learn about software development methodologies!
Get 10% discount for Syndicode friends!
When you register, simply add this promo code:
and get 10% off the ticket price!
And all this under a musical sauce! After all, what if a rock or a jazz band proves the power of self-organization and teamwork in action? Join Agile Rock Conference to empower your development and have a great time! You can find the details with the full list of speakers, schedule, ticket prices and venue on the official event site!
Also, you can follow the event updates on Facebook!
See you there!