We’ve already introduced you with a NuxtDoc that you use for creating documentation. Nuxt’s very opinionated when it comes to code structure. Its conventions can save you a lot of time making decisions. And now it’s time to tell a little bit more about main features that can simplify your common code patterns, so here we gathered 7 tips to manage your large Nuxt codebases.Bear in mind this article concerns Nuxt’s 1.4.x version.
- Use a custom routes index file
- Stateful loading components
- Passing data from Koa’s content
- Use of Vuex store factory function
- Generating extra file with extend ()
- Initializing global client code
- Axios Request Interceptors
You can find the detailed example of code on each tip here.