As you already know from our previous announcement, on October 14-15, 2018, 7th ITEM Business & Technology IT Conference will be held in Dnipro! 2 days, 6 tracks, 40 speakers from 15 countries and 800+ participants. Don’t lose this chance to join this 2-day event followed by developers from worldwide IT institutions.
Previous ITEM`s speakers were experts from giant companies: Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Siemens, Microsoft. This year’s program is as impressive as the previous one, as experts at the conference will be from the USA, UK, UAE, India, and Europe.
The names of the first speakers and the topics you can see here.
The event is divided into two blocks:
- The first day is Business Day:
- The flow of Sales & Business Development will be interesting for CEO, Heads of Sales Department, Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, Business Development Managers.
- Project & People Management Flow is designed for: CEO, Project Managers, Process Managers, HR Managers, Marketing Managers, Team Leads.
- The Product Flow will be of interest to all: CEO, Product Managers, Business Analysts, Team Leads, Business Development Managers.
- + Workshops
2. The second day is Technical Day which is a novelty this year. It is provided for those who want more technical and more profound reports. Tickets for the technical day can be bought either.
- The Security thread will be interesting for CTO, Information Security Specialists, System & Network Administrators, IT Help Desk Managers.
- Mobility stream is designed for Mobile Developers, iOS Developers, Architects, CTO, Android Developers, Team Leads, Product Managers.
- Quality Flow will be of interest to all: QA Engineers, Team Leads, Project Managers, CEO, COO, Marketing Managers, Business Analysts.
- + Crazy Workshops.
The pre-party and ITEM-Night will also be held within the conference framework of the conference – a party for field experts, speakers and ITEM participants.
Till 28 September only you have a chance to buy your tickets with a 5% discount!
Find the detailed information on the official event website.
See you there!