The Startup Battle, Venture & Crypto organized by Startup.Network is a place where investors can find rough diamonds to invest in. Eight of the most promising startups from all over the world are going to compete for the attention of Venture Investors and Crypto Backers. You can also join the event as a guest! Best Startup Battles, Venture & Crypto by Startup.Network will be held this Fall in the USA. Tomorrow join the event in San Francisco!
Startup Battles, Venture & Crypto in the USA
Selected Startups from different countries will show their best at Startup Battle, Venture & Crypto! Visit Startup Battle in:
- San Francisco at the 500 Startups office, on October 30th, 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm;
- Los Angeles, on November 1st, 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm.
At the Startup Battle you will meet different startups at the development stage of ready product or prototype that are oriented to be developed on the global market. Each of them passed through a rigorous casting competition. The information about them is available on the event landing page.
The short description of the startups to participate:
- Delfast – Electric Bike Company that has the aim to become the ‘Tesla’ among motorcycles.
- SECURIX.IO is a blockchain technology company specialising in mining cryptocurrency with a highly scalable mining location in the Netherlands. Through our asset-backed SRXIO token, Securix is lowering the barriers to entry for cryptocurrency investors—while helping token holders earn passive income through an innovative monthly gross revenue sharing business model.
- Satoshi Nakamoto Republic. The main goal of Satoshi Nakamoto Republic’s mission is to create virtual cities using the Augmented Reality technology and reunite them into the Virtual Republic.
- Younk Industries, LLC is the first blockchain-based community music record label where artists get noticed and supported directly by the community. Its mission is to modernize the music industry and to help artists be heard. The community gets involved in the funding of up-and-coming hits in exchange for master rights of produced tracks. Younk has already raised US$2.5 million in equity funding from private investors.
- Protect-My-Bike mission is to completely eliminate the annoying problem of stolen bicycles. Integrated approach: location tracker of new generation (battery lifetime of over 7-8 years, fixed in frame, low cost) and cooperation with police. It can be called: ‘LoJack for bicycles’.
- FinCloud. Synergy of classical banking and innovative tools, designed to support the global movement of capital in the digital area. They combine the reliability and rules of the conservative banking world with the speed, convenience and transparency of the blockchain solutions in the mobile operator’s shell.
- EcoVerseGlobal is the first ever self-sustainable platform using AI-DPOC. (Artificial Intelligence supported Delegated Proof of Contribution). EcoVerse solves daily usability and universal adoption by improving transaction times, security, and interconnectivity. The goal of hundreds of thousands in real use. To create complex decentralized applications with an advanced array of templates on EcoVerse. Ecoverse supports a two coin system that answers both the need for privacy, optimal for the needs of e-commerce and a utility coin growing in value.
- TuSion – a platform that helps to improve employees productivity and work satisfaction.
- VideoCV.io – allows hiring managers to quickly get job candidates, getting an intimate and realistic idea of the person you are looking to hire through the video based platform.
- Propzie – all-in-one solution for fully automating short-term rental management, including property and channel management and a subscription-based service provider marketplace.
The list of Judges is available here.
The Startup Battle stages:
- Panel Discussion with the true sharks of the investment business and so-called old-timers of the market who will speak about the latest trends, share their own experiences and answer questions. This stage also include Startups Pitches.
- Presentations. This stage is devoted to presentations by entrepreneurs. Each founder will have 6 minutes: 3 minutes for a pitch, and 3 minutes for questions, comments, and suggestions from Judges.
Based on the results of the Judges’ online voting, one startup will be chosen as the winner of the Startup Battle.
The ticket cost for guests of the Startup Battle is $20. You can buy tickets on Eventbrite:
Earlier Syndicode has already invited you to another event organized by Startup.Network, the Startup Battle in Chornomorsk, Ukraine.
Startup.Network is an investment platform for participants on the venture market (startups, investors, professional consultants). Over the period of more than 4 years Startup.Network has conducted more than 100 investment Battles in different countries and this is going to be our fourth time in the US. Startup.Network has 6 regional platforms in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Poland and the USA and has 20,000 startups in the database from all over the world. The company receives over 100 applications a week, but only 10 will have the chance to present their product at the Startup Battles.
Feel free to contact the organizer with any questions. Julia Smila, Event Director at Startup.Network: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon at the Startup Battles, Venture & Crypto!