This type of weather makes you want nothing else but sitting at home and watching some movie sipping a tea or cacao. Right? Especially if it’s cold outside. Some might say that such conditions force people to learn something new or improve their skills while there is not much fun on the street. But we have doubts about any kind of motivation in November. Still, you can watch as others getting popular on GitHub with their JS projects. This ‘Monthly most popular JS repositories. Gloomy weather’ is here for you! Enjoy other’s people achievements and use these awesome 3D libraries, business intelligence web applications, code editors, audio libraries, Node app frameworks, and data visualization frameworks and more!
Here we are with the most interesting
- The Serverless Framework is a framework for building applications comprised of microservices that run in response to events and auto-scale. The framework is extensible via plugins and uses new event-driven compute services, like AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and more. 26,386 stars by now.
- Apache Superset (incubating) is a modern, enterprise-ready business intelligence web application. (This project used to be named Caravel, and Panoramix in the past). 21,742 stars by now.
- howler.js is an audio library for the modern web. It defaults to Web Audio API and falls back to HTML5 Audio. 12,550 stars by now.
- Carlo is a headful Node app framework that provides Node applications with Google Chrome rendering capabilities, communicates with the locally-installed browser instance using the Puppeteer project, and implements a remote call infrastructure for communication between Node and the browser. 5,768 stars by now.
- Open MCT (Open Mission Control Technologies) is a next-generation mission control framework for visualization of data on desktop and mobile devices. It is developed at NASA’s Ames Research Center, and is being used by NASA for data analysis of spacecraft missions, as well as planning and operation of experimental rover systems. As a generalizable and open source framework, Open MCT could be used as the basis for building applications for planning, operation, and analysis of any systems producing telemetry data. 5,691 stars by now.
- AntD Admin is a frontend solution for enterprise applications built upon Ant Design and UmiJS. 4,925 stars by now.
- x-ray is a web scraper. 4,666 stars by now.
- Redbird is a modern reverse proxy for Node. It has a complete library to build dynamic reverse proxies with the speed and robustness of http-proxy, built-in Cluster, HTTP2, LetsEncrypt and Docker support. 3,481 stars by now.
- RawGit is the source code behind https://rawgit.com/. 2,147 stars by now.
- Glorious Demo is a tool for creating animations to show your code in action. 2,045 stars by now.
- SimpleBar is a plugin for web-app scrollbars customization. SimpleBar does not implement a custom scroll behavior. It keeps the native overflow: auto scroll and only replace the scrollbar visual appearance. 1,812 stars by now.
- Icarus is a simple, delicate, and modern theme for the static site generator Hexo. Once started, Icarus will remind you of any missing dependencies and configuration files. 1,759 stars by now.
- Graphpack is a minimalistic zero-config GraphQL server. It uses
Apollo Serverunder the hood, so we get features like Live Reloading, GraphQL Playground, GraphQL Imports and many more right out of the box. 1,395 stars by now.
- IronDB is a resilient key-value store for the browser. Data saved to IronDB is redundantly stored in Cookies, IndexedDB, LocalStorage, and SessionStorage, and relentlessly self-heals if any data therein is deleted or corrupted. 1,354 stars by now.
- AwesomeXSS is a repository with a curated collection of cross-site scripting (XSS) useful links and tips. p.s. XSS is a type of computer security vulnerability typically found in web applications. 1,240 stars by now.
- zigbee2mqtt allows you to use your Zigbee devices without the vendors (Xiaomi/TRADFRI/Hue) bridge or gateway. It bridges events and allows you to control your Zigbee devices via MQTT. In this way you can integrate your Zigbee devices with whatever smart home infrastructure you are using. 1,151 stars by now.
- Ervy is used for bringing charts to terminal. 992 stars by now.
Check our previous JS digests here.
If you want to receive more of interesting information, subscribe to our weekly newsletter!