Here we are with the most interesting
- Slate is a beautiful static documentation for your API. 25,382 stars by now.
- uBlock is an efficient blocker for Chromium and Firefox. Fast and lean. 14,725 stars by now.
- SheetJS js-xlsx is a parser and writer for various spreadsheet formats. Pure-JS cleanroom implementation from official specifications, related documents, and test files. 13,617 stars by now.
- Slate (another Slate that we had above) is a completely customizable framework for building rich text editors. 12,495 stars by now.
- Algorithm Visualizer is an interactive online platform that visualizes algorithms from code. 12,205 stars by now.
- react-beautiful-dnd is beautiful and accessible drag and drop for lists with React. 11,794 stars by now.
- sharp is a high-performance Node.js image processing, the fastest module to resize JPEG, PNG, WebP and TIFF images. 10,789 stars by now.
- LearnGitBranching is a git repository visualizer, sandbox, and a series of educational tutorials and challenges. 10,313 stars by now.
- Appium is an open source, cross-platform test automation tool for native, hybrid and mobile web and desktop apps. It supports simulators, emulators, and real devices. 8,365 stars by now.
- Nock is HTTP server mocking and expectations library for Node.js. 7,281 stars by now.
- Taskbook – tasks, boards, and notes for the command-line habitat. 5,524 stars by now.
- Cytoscape.js is a graph theory (network) library for visualization and analysis. 5,266 stars by now.
- cz-cli is a commitizen command line utility. When you commit with Commitizen, you’ll be prompted to fill out any required commit fields at commit time. 4,648 stars by now.
- nivo provides a rich set of dataviz components, built on top of the d3 and React.js libraries. 4,507 stars by now.
- fх is a command-line JSON processing tool and terminal JSON viewer. 4,380 stars by now.
- TensorSpace is a neural network 3D visualization framework built by TensorFlow.js, Three.js and Tween.js. TensorSpace provides Keras-like APIs to build deep learning layers, load pre-trained models, and generate a 3D visualization in the browser. 3,294 stars by now.
- Imba is a new programming language for web apps. 3,105 stars by now.
- tiptap is a renderless and extendable rich-text editor for Vue.js. 2,467 stars by now.
- rawact is a Babel plugin which compiles React.js components into native DOM instructions to eliminate the need for the React library at runtime. 2,367 stars by now.
- Open Location Code is a technology that gives a way of encoding location into a form that is easier to use than latitude and longitude. 2,153 stars by now.
- Grant is OAuth Middleware for Express, Koa and Hapi. 1,816 stars by now.
- progress-estimator is used as logs a progress bar and estimation for how long a Promise will take to complete. This library tracks previous durations in order to provide more accurate estimates over time. 1,524 stars by now.
- ImmortalDB is a resilient key-value store for the browser. 1,484 stars by now.
- Glider.js is a fast, light-weight, dependency free, responsive, accessible, extendable, native scrolling list with paging controls, methods, and events. 1,361 stars by now.
- Zammad is a web-based open source helpdesk/customer support system with many features to manage customer communication via several channels like telephone, facebook, twitter, chat and e-mails. 1,324 stars by now.
- unified is an interface for processing text using syntax trees. It’s what powers remark, retext, and rehype, but it also allows for processing between multiple syntaxes. 1,276 stars by now.
- Pathify (vuex-pathify) is a Vue/Vuex plugin providing a unified path syntax to Vuex stores. 583 stars by now.
Check our previous JS digests here.
If you want to receive more of interesting information, subscribe to our weekly newsletter!