As Ruby on Rails agency, Syndicode loves to have all the needed information on Ruby/Rails in one place. While creating the post about Ruby peculiarities and tools, we discovered something special! We talk about The Ruby Toolbox with the list of open source Ruby libraries. The awesome collection to explore and compare open source Ruby libraries!
The Ruby Toolbox depends on a few utilities which you will need to install before you begin.
- Start postgres and redis
- Install the project’s dependencies by running
- Prepare the database with
- Optional but recommended: Import a production database dump using
- Install the frontend dependencies using
- In order to access the Github GraphQL API for pulling repo data, you need to create a OAuth token as per Github’s documentation. No auth scopes are needed. Place the token as
- Run the services with
foreman start. You can access the site at