This is almost a tradition for Syndicode to present you the most interesting and promising startups from the past year. This time, just like we did last year, we have the list of Barcelona best startups in 2018. They will inspire you!
- Red Points’ software harnesses machine learning and computer vision to spot images of counterfeits or pirated media content online, helping brands and content owners fight back against intellectual-property infringements.
- Glovo is an on-demand delivery service: customers order anything they need, and the company’s Deliveroo-like riders (known as “glovers”) will pick it up from the store and hand it over within the hour.
- TravelPerk is a B2B platform that helps companies organize business trips and manage bookings for flights and hotels.
- Badi is a marketplace for city dwellers looking for flatmates.
- CornerJob. A product of Barcelona-based “venture builder” Antai, CornerJob is a job-matching mobile app that connects recruiters with people looking for work in high-turnout sectors such as restoration, services, and retail.
- ID Finance is a data-science-powered consumer online lender specialized in emerging and growing markets.
- Typeform has developed a software-as-a-service tool that allows companies to create personalized conversational forms for online surveys, questionnaires and data collection.
- 21 Buttons is a social platform for influencer-driven commerce.
- The Hotels Network is a B2B startup helping hotels increase their direct bookings.
- Restb.ai developed its computer-vision software specifically to classify real-estate images.
Interested in the details? Check here.
If you have some great ideas to create your own startup, contact us. We will be glad to help you! p.s. You can find Syndicode in Kyiv, Dnipro, Berlin and Barcelona!
Don’t hesitate to check our portfolio! We have many interesting projects developed in Syndicode to be proud of!