Last time we introduced Corral to you. And as Syndicode loves new tools, especially if they relate to the topic of serverless, this time we are presenting you Nuclio! Nuclio is a real-time serverless event and data processing platform!
Nuclio is a platform which allows developers to build and run auto-scaling applications without worrying about managing servers.
- The fastest platform running up to 400,000 function invocations per second
- Enables simple debugging, regression and a multi-versioned CI/CD pipeline
- Supports a variety of open or cloud-specific event and data sources with common APIs
- Is portable across low-power devices, laptops, on-prem and multi-cloud deployments
- Enterprise-grade: ensures security, resiliency, storage integration, logging and monitoring
For a complete step-by-step guide to using Nuclio over Kubernetes, either with the dashboard UI or the Nuclio command-line interface (
nuctl), see here.
Another great tool is Knative to manage modern serverless workloads.