In our article about Ruby peculiarities and tips, we mentioned RubyGems. Now we have great news that RubyGems 3.0.0 package manager release is here!
RubyGems 3.0.0 includes major enhancements, minor enhancements, bug fixes, compatibility changes, and style changes.
- S3 source. Pull request #1690 by Aditya Prakash.
- Download gems with threads. Pull request #1898 by André Arko.
- Update to SPDX license list 3.0. Pull request #2152 by Mike Linksvayer.
- Multi-factor feature for RubyGems. Pull request #2369 by Qiu Chaofan.
- Use bundler 1.17.2. Pull request #2521 by SHIBATA Hiroshi.
- Fix undefined method error when printing alert. Pull request #1884 by Robert Ross.
- Frozen string fix – lib/rubygems/bundler_version_finder.rb. Pull request #2115 by MSP-Greg.
- Fixed typos. Pull request #2143 by SHIBATA Hiroshi.
- Fix regression of destdir on Windows platform. Pull request #2178 by SHIBATA Hiroshi.
- Fixed no assignment variables about default gems installation. Pull request #2181 by SHIBATA Hiroshi.
Find about RubyGems 3.0.2 here.