Why visit JS Kongress?
The focus of JS Kongress 2019 on March 11-12 is the (r)evolution of Architectures. The main topics that will be discussed during this two-day conference are:
- Data Driven Architectures,
- Event Sourcing,
- Stream-oriented architectures,
- Cloud Native Computing,
- API First,
- Reactive programming,
- The art of state management.
- Michael Hladky about ‘Crafting state management’
- Keerthana Krishnan about ‘The Front-end stands alone’
- Sean Larkin from Microsoft about his Keynotes
- Monica Lent about ‘Independent deployment of the frontend with Docker and Kubernetes’
- Nadia Makarevich about ‘Frontend Engineering at Scale’
- Rob Richard about Streaming HTTP and GraphQL
- Narendra Shetty about users decisions
- Maria Shoaib about ‘The big piece of the post-LAMP pie’
- Rubén Sospedra
- Manfred Steyer about ‘Web Components and Micro Apps’
- Tamar Twena-Stern about ‘How To Combine Event Sourcing Architecture In Your Node.js Server’
- Erick Wendel
- Trent Willis about ‘Weaving Webs of Workers’
Can you only imagine this great scope of topics in one place? You have to be there and listen to these speakers live!
Tickets for the event available online!