If you want to work with exceptional professionals to deliver world-class software – Syndicode is looking for a Full-stack Ruby on Rails Developer! Use your opportunity to become a valuable part of our growing team at Kyiv/Dnipro!
We are Syndicode
We are a team of online services and mobile applications developers. Founded in 2014 we are constantly expanding our technology stack. We work with Node.JS, Elixir, Python but prefer, however, Ruby on Rails, React, and React Native. We have two Ukrainian R&D headquarters in Kyiv and Dnipro. There are dozens of successful projects in our portfolio: marketplaces, online booking systems, CRM systems, online stores. We aim to create a friendly team of professionals for long-term cooperation. The advantage of working with us is the opportunity to develop projects from scratch.
We provide clear expectations, a concrete schedule, and a well-defined project description. Thus, each member of our team is involved both in internal and external processes. These are not just employees, but talented developers who love their work. And we hope you’ll become one of them!
So, if you’re interested, here we go with the description, proposition, and requirements!
About the project
We are developing a comprehensive web-platform that provides support for the multi-level marketing structure including a marketplace, individual customers’/ franchisees’/ service providers’ accounts, bonus system, the system for customer online consulting and support. It will also have a discount system for franchisees, multi-level product categories, and the powerful statistics system as well as the implementation of PBL game mechanics (points, badges, leaderboards).
The first phase of the project will include the implementation of the following features:
- Custom CMS;
- Online ordering platform;
- Integration with secure payment system;
- Multiple languages;
- Notification system;
- Franchisees’ system;
- Admin Panel.
Technology stack of the project
- React JSX;
- Apollo Client;
Required experience and skills
- 2+ years experience with React.js;
- 2+ years experience with Ruby;
- English level (read/write/speak) – Intermediate or higher;
- Excellent organizational skills.
Conditions & benefits
- Competitive salary level;
- Long term career opportunity in the Ukraine/US based company;
- Professional training and development opportunities;
- 21 calendar vacation days;
- Free snacks/coffee/tea in the office;
- Good working conditions in the comfortable office in the city center of Kyiv (st. Maidan Nezalezhnosti) / Dnipro (Most-City office center);
- Proficient and fun-to-work environment;
- Team building events;
- Ability to work from home.
In what way Syndicode is different from others?
- We have the opportunity to visit our customers abroad in the US, and Europe.
- Flexible work schedule that allows you to work remotely.
- We love our customers, but in case of controversy, we always support the side of our team.
Why you should join us?
- You’ll become a part of the international team that creates innovative products;
- You’ll get the top level of the compensation package on the market;
- You’ll work in a cozy office in the city center: 1/2a Sofiivska St, Independence Square (Kyiv) or Most-City office center (Dnipro);
- We motivate our experts to speak at conferences and provide different activities in the office;
- We’ll provide you with the workplace, and all the needed equipment;
- Our team is very friendly and we’ll be happy if you join!
We’ll be happy to see you at Syndicode!
If you are a talented person who wants to reach new horizons and improve the skills with the team of professionals – don’t afraid to apply! This is your chance to meet a challenge, and prove you’re the best!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.