Syndicode is extremely happy to invite you to RubyC-2019! RubyC is the European conference devoted to Ruby, Rails, and other related technologies hosted annually by Svitla Systems in Kyiv, Ukraine. Every year, the conference attracts almost 400 participants and 14 brilliant speakers who exchange knowledge, discuss trends, and share learnings about innovations that transform our work and lives for the better. Today RubyC-2019 announces first speakers!
Traditionally, RubyC keeps a two-day/one-track format, but for the 2019 edition, the conference will be held on the 14th and 15th of September. As usual, the organizers present speakers in two rounds. Are you ready for the first one?
RubyC-2019 announces first speakers!
Here is the first awesome line up for 2019:
- Katrina Owen: ‘One Small Step’
- Benoit Daloze: ‘Parallel and Thread-Safe Ruby at High-Speed with TruffleRuby’
- Emily Stolfo: ‘Beauty and the Beast: Applications and Distributed Systems’
- Aleksander Dąbrowski: ’10 performance sins of Rails applications’
- Yulia Oletskaya: ‘RPC frameworks overview’
- Ivan Shamotov: ‘It’s all about money, money, money’
- Dmytro Shapovalоv: ‘Audit Logs. Secure and protected’
Become a speaker!
The second part of this year’s speakers will be formed via Call for Papers. The deadline to apply is on the 31st of March, 2019. The final list of RubyC 2019 speakers will be announced on the 15th of April, 2019.
Meanwhile, Early Birds tickets are already on sale!
See you there!
p.s. By the way, do you know that Ukraine is on the 1st place in Europe in terms of the volume of IT service exports? Visit RubyC-2019 and see why!