Recently we shared with you the news we are especially proud of. Ukraine is on the 1st place in Europe in terms of the volume of IT service exports! Wow, right? But that’s not all. It appeared that our country is also on the 6th place in the world for the score on coding tests! To read all the information in details, we present you the insights from Devskiller Global Technical Hiring & Skills Report 2019.
- The US is the largest recruiter of overseas developers, but also represents the second largest pool of overseas candidates. Over 30% of the overseas candidates in the study were tested by US companies. This is despite the fact that only 40% of the developers tested by US companies were from overseas.
- Backend skills and database skills are often tested together.
- Of the top eight technologies tested together, over 26% of them were combinations of Java and SQL. Beyond that, .NET and SQL were tested in over 9%.
- 73% of developers will take a coding test based on real work.
- Companies from Singapore are the most selective.
These are not the only insights you can find in the report here.
When you know all the statistics, you might wonder, where to find software engineers for your project? Find more about hiring dedicated software development team and ask Syndicode for a custom software development!