Here we are with the most interesting
- Ink brings React for CLIs. Build and test your CLI output using components. Ink’s goal is to provide the same component-based UI building experience that React provides, but for command-line apps. 9,963 stars by now.
- GIt History is a VSCode extension that helps you to quickly browse the history of a file from any git repository. 9,811 stars by now.
- Motrix is a full-featured download manager that supports downloading HTTP, FTP, BitTorrent, Magnet, Baidu Net Disk, etc. 5,684 stars by now.
- Buefy is a lightweight library of responsive UI components for Vue.js based on Bulma framework and design. 5,057 stars by now.
- Bull is a queue package for handling distributed jobs and messages in Node.js. 5,044 stars by now.
- Leon is an open-source personal assistant who can live on your server. 4,657 stars by now.
- ora is a terminal spinner. 4,442 stars by now.
- Zero is a web framework for modern web development. It allows you to build your application without worrying about package management or routing. 3,948 stars by now.
- Split.js is a2kb unopinionated utility for resizeable split views (also called panes or frames). Split.js is CSS-driven, only using JS to recalculate CSS styles on drag. 3,773 stars by now.
- vue-appllo is a library that integrates Apollo in your Vue components with declarative queries. Compatible with Vue 1.0+ and 2.0+. 3,406 stars by now.
- Dumper.js is a better and pretty variable inspector for your Node.js applications. Recently we’ve made a review for Dumper.js in our blog. 2,562 stars by now.
- Gridsome is a Vue-powered static site generator for building CDN-ready websites for any headless CMS, local files or APIs. We made a review for this tool last week. 2,389 stars by now.
- NLP.js is a library for building bots, with entity extraction, sentiment analysis, automatic language identify, and so more. 2,210 stars by now.
- AutoCannon is a HTTP/1.1 benchmarking tool written in Node, greatly inspired by wrk and wrk2, with support for HTTP pipelining and HTTPS. 2,208 stars by now.
- ms is a tiny millisecond conversion utility. It works both in Node.js and in the browser. 1,944 stars by now.
- eleventy is a static site generator alternative to Jekyll. It transforms a directory of templates (of varying types) into HTML. 1,846 stars by now.
- Qoa is a library with minimal interactive command-line prompts. It enables you to receive various types of user input through a set of intuitive, interactive and verbose command-line prompts. The library utilizes a simple and minimal usage syntax and contains 7 configurable console interfaces, such as plain text, confirmation and password/secret prompts as well as single keypress, quiz and multiple-choice navigable menus. 1,567 stars by now.
- Fast-cli is a test for your download and upload speed using fast.com. 1,532 stats by now.
- @pika/pack is a set of plugins for npm package building. We wrote about it before 1,392 stars by now.
- autoNumeric is a standalone library that provides live as-you-type formatting for international numbers and currencies. 1,046 stars by now.
- Marble.js is a functional reactive HTTP framework built on top of Node.js platform, TypeScript and RxJS. 990 stars by now.
- React-Calendar for picking days, months, years, or even decades for React apps. It supports range selection and any language. No moment.js needed 610 stars by now.
Check our previous JS digests here.
If you want to receive more of interesting information, subscribe to our weekly newsletter!