So, what you can find there now:
- Aggregated tags in response to the question “What would you like to see as a resource for the language specification process?”
- The creators identified different types of users:
- Learners who are discovering the specification for the first time
- Observers of the specification who are watching proposal advancement
- Reference Users who need a central location where all of the significant documents can be found.
The website was designed around these users. We know you want to know more. So please, check here.