So, what will Sketch beta 54 bring to us:
- Users on macOS Mojave can now choose between dark and light mode independent of the system preference
- You can now choose to display either a light or dark Canvas via the Preferences
- Sketch now supports Simplified Chinese and will reflect the system language setting
- Measurements now have a new appearance to be more readable and the color can be configured via the Preferences
- Smart Guides will now appear when inserting new Symbol Instances
- When resizing the height of text layers, they snap to fit their text
- Snap lines now appear more consistently when moving layers via the keyboard
- You can now apply images from Data in the Image tab of the Fill Popover
- You can now display the system Color Panel when Option-clicking the color well in the Inspector
- You can now click-and-drag to scrub values for the Dash and Gap border properties in the Inspector
- Added the ability to toggle the visibility for all overrides on a Symbol master
- Added new Artboard preset sizes for Galaxy S10 and updated iPad models
That’s all the Sketch 54 Beta features and updates and you can find more on each of them here.
P.S. Don’t miss the tips to design attractive forms for people to submit them. Because every magician has a secret, and sometimes this secret is got explained – don’t miss your opportunity to pull off the curtains.
Btw, have you already read our comprehensive guide on UI/UX design?