So, let’s check its main features are:
- Supports touch devices and modern browsers
- Can drag from one list to another or within the same list
- CSS animation when moving items
- Supports drag handles and selectable text
- Smart auto-scrolling
- Advanced swap detection
- Built using native HTML5 drag and drop API
- Supports Meteor, AngularJS, 2.0+, React, ES2015+, Mixin, Knockout, Polymer, Vue
- Supports any CSS library, e.g. Bootstrap
- Simple API
- No jQuery required
To drag elements from one list into another, both lists must have the same
group value. You can also define whether lists can give away, give and keep a copy (
clone), and receive elements.
Feel free to check all necessary information and demo-version here.