As you probably know, the function of good software is to make the complex appear to be simple. We can try to help you with that by presenting a curated list of progressive tools to optimize the performance of your web project.
There are many ways how to make your project better. Now you have visualized, audit and test accessibility parameters in your project, like:
- tota11y – an accessibility visualization toolkit
- a11y.css – CSS file that provides warnings for possible risks and can help evaluate a site’s quality
- Colorable – Color combination contrast tester
- Pa11y – automated accessibility testing using HTML CodeSniffer
- Accessibility Developer Tools – a library of accessibility-related testing and utility code
- WebPageTest – run tests on actual devices with different locations, browsers, and connection speed
- Lighthouse – an open-source auditing tool that you can use to test and improve your webpage
- Vue Performance Devtool – a devtool for inspecting the performance of Vue Components
- Testmysite.io – service by Netlify that rates your site based on its initial global load times and its security settings
- Speed Scorecard – compares your mobile site speed with 10 other domains as well as estimates your revenue impact
We could continue the list but decided you want to check the whole list by yourself here.
We also shared with you the opinion, why your web project should be a PWA and interested to know yours. By the way, here’s the spoiler. If you thought that there are only native and hybrid platforms for mobile development – you’re wrong. Read our blog, and soon will find out more!
Oh, we almost forgot to tell you that we have Telegram!