Frameworks that appeared recently, like Vue.js have been developed with their own philosophies in mind and they have their own learning curves. Do you want to find out the roots of this philosophy? So, let’s learn about the History and Vue.js ecosystem explained including an overview of each core library. Are you in?
Some of the core Vue libraries:
- Vue Router the official router for Vue.js. It makes building Single Page Applications with Vue.js more simple.
- Vuex is a state management pattern and a library for Vue.js applications.
- Vue Loader is loader that allows you to make Vue components in a format called Single-File Components (SFCs).
- Vue Server Renderer runs both on server and client side where the majority of the application code is shared.
- Vue Test Utils is the official unit testing utility library for Vue.js.
- Vue Dev-Tools is a Browser devtools extension for debugging Vue.js applications.
- Vue CLI is a full system for rapid Vue.js development. It aims to be the standard tooling baseline for the Vue ecosystem.
Please feel free to check more here.
P.S. Vue-devtools is a browser devtools extension for debugging Vue.js apps. Find it in our blog!