We spent many hours improving our skills and knowledge in Ruby on Rails Web App Development and created many outstanding projects. From a developer’s perspective, native web components help to manage the project more efficiently. And we are going to share with you one UI library that can make your life easier. Hybrids is a UI library for creating Web Components
So, let’s make it more clear. What is Hybrids? It is a UI library for creating Web Components that provides simple and functional API for creating custom elements.
That’s the list of the main features:
- The simplest definition — just plain objects and pure functions
- Composition over inheritance — easy re-use, merge or split property definitions
- No global lifecycle callbacks — no did* or will* and only in the independent property definition
- Very fast recalculation — built-in cache mechanism secures performance and data flow
- Templates without external tooling — template engine based on tagged template literals
- Developer tools included — Hot module replacement support for the fast development
Please feel free to learn more here.
And learn more about other UI libraries from our blog. For example, Mosaic is a frontend JS library for building UIs.