If you checked recently our monthly most popular JS repositories, you could find there great variety of different useful instruments and libraries. But today we’ll pay closer attention to one of them. Riot.js component-based UI library is a real rescue. Do you eager to find out why?
We’ve collected some of the most important reasons why do you need to try Riot.js:
- You can apply custom elements to all browsers without the use of any polyfill.
- Your application will be easy to read for everyone with the help of custom tags.
- You will get the smallest possible amount of DOM updates.
- The expressions you will use are pre-compiled and cached for high performance.
- You can easily manipulate the rendered DOM.
- You won’t find extra HTML root elements or data- attributes.
- You will be able to create components with CoffeeScript, Jade, LiveScript, TypeScript, ES6
- You can build using @riotjs/cli, webpack, Rollup, parcel, Browserify.
- .The syntax is really simple, clear and enjoyable.
- The library has fewer API methods than other UI libraries.
- It’s size is only 6kb
There are so many other reasons why you need to use it, that’s it’s even hard to mention them all. More about the philosohy of library’s creators read here.
And one more UI library that can make your life easier. Hybrids is a UI library for creating Web Components.