Devoxx Ukraine 2019 – international Java conference brought to Ukraine by EPAM and Java User Group. This year Syndicode invites you to visit this conference in Kyiv, Ukraine on November 1-2. You’ll explore the modern web and languages running on JVM, talk about cloud platforms and infrastructure, investigate microservices and more! Are you ready for Devoxx Ukraine 2019?
Devoxx Ukraine is a part of the Devoxx family and one of the coolest international tech rallies in Ukraine with:
- More than 60 international speakers – world-known professionals;
- Participants from all over the world;
- Cutting-edge technologies and trends explained in multiple tracks
- Communication, networking, and inspiration from the best IT professionals; and
- And much more!
Devoxx Ukraine tacks
Devoxx Ukraine will host a variety of conference tracks. Regardless of your field, there are lots of hot topics to get updated on:
- Java Language (Java Language, Java SE, JDK, Graal VM, Corretto VM, performance tuning, concurrency, etc.)
- Methodology and Culture (Software development methodologies, developer culture, and related subjects)
- Cloud, Containers & Infrastructure (Cloud-native, Service mesh, Quarkus IO, Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, PaaS and serverless. Building anything and deploying it anywhere. SRE/DevOps/Chaos engineering as a culture)
- Server Side Java (Frameworks and libraries which are mainly used on the server-side: Spring, Jakarta EE, Reactive frameworks, ORM, Messaging, Databases. Microservices frameworks)
- Architecture (Share howtos, experience, best-practices to build a system and do it right. Microservices, Distributed systems or Monolithic design. Blockchain. Also, something which can be explained without dive into the code)
- Modern Web (Frontend technologies, languages, and tools to build modern browser and mobile apps (JS/Node/TypeScript/React/Kotlin JS. Thick-clients working via Web)
- Big Data & AI (Big Data, Fast Data, Stream processing, NoSQL, Machine learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, TensorFlow, etc)
- Programming Languages (Other languages running on the JVM, functional, mobile and emerging languages. The tools, libraries, and best practices)
- Security (Encryption, defensive practices, tools and technologies to be secure, security testing)
- Mind a Geek (Developer candy: stuff we want to know about but don’t (generally) do at work – robotics, IoT, biological computing, cybernetics, AI, new toys & tomorrows world)
To keep things exciting, all sessions will be delivered in various formats:
- Birds of a feather (BOF) – informal, evening 1-hour sessions in small groups;
- Keynote – 45-min talk to establish a main underlying theme;
- Regular talk – 45/60-min presentation on a particular topic;
- Deep-dive/HOL – an in-depth 3-hour presentation;
- Small Talk – 25-min talk in an informal atmosphere.
Stay up-to-date to track the speakers and to learn more about the conference at the official website: devoxx.org.ua.
Discount for Syndicode friends!
Use a promo code
to get a ticket at a 5% discount!
If you have any questions, please drop a line to organizers: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on Devoxx Ukraine at Mezhyhirska St, 82 (M82)!